Game: World of Warcraft
Server: US - Stormrage
Level: 90
Faction: Alliance
Race: Worgen
Class: Warlock

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

First, read the following:\r\nhttp://outerheaven.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35101505&%3bgid=356250#35101505\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n Answer the following questions with as much \r\n detail as possible, the more detail, \r\n the better the application. \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n \r\nWoW Armory Link :http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Powersink/simple\r\n\r\nWorld of Logs Link (if you don\'t have one, explain why) : Never messed with it.\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n You\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhat is your real id / battletag?\r\n\r\n Animalcrack#1124\r\n\r\nCan you take constructive criticism? If someone does offer constructive criticism, how do you take it?\r\n\r\n I handle criticism just fine, always welcoming advice to improve my game.\r\n\r\nWhat is your guild history? Were you ever a raid leader, officer, or GM?\r\n\r\nI\'ve raided with several different guilds. I settled down with Nerds next door and we did heroic content for about 3-4 months then the guild got burnt out and pretty much disbanded.\r\n\r\nWhy did you leave your last guild?\r\nI didn\'t leave my guild, they stopped raiding. I\'m at a place where I will have availability to start raiding at nights (last guild was day time raids) \r\n \r\n\r\nWhat is your raiding history?\r\n\r\n I\'ve raided in every expansion. This is the first expansion i\'ve really pushed for complete heroic content. In the past I would clear the raids on normal then just dabble with heroic content.\r\n\r\nWhat are your goals on WoW?\r\n\r\n I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. But seriously I want Heroic Garrosh downed and I believe i\'m perfectly capable of pulling my weight to achieve such a goal.\r\n\r\nWhy would you like to join Outer Heaven?\r\nI saw aesrock posting you guys are 12/14H and lfm good raiders. I\'m looking for a new raiding home as of tonight so seemed like a fit. \r\n \r\n\r\nWhy does Outer Heaven want you?\r\nI\'m a 583 lock with 9/14H xp and was almost always top dps with my last raid group (i\'m not the reason we didn\'t progress further). I\'m very capable and people are always trying to recruit me but my availablility can be fickle at times. I\'m 30 years old and i\'m going to college. I make it a personal priority to attend raids and get upset when i\'m not top dps .\r\n\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n Your Character\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nAre you a keyboard turner or a mouse mover?\r\n\r\n Mouse.\r\n\r\nWhat is your main spec? What is your off-spec? Would you be comfortable playing another spec/role (if applicable)?\r\n\r\n Destruction\r\n\r\nHow long have you played your class? Spec? \r\n\r\n Made my lock a year ago\r\n\r\nWhere do you go to get information about your class?\r\n\r\n I look up strats on youtube sometimes and use ask mr. robot for reforging gemming directions and I also tweak as i feel best fits my playstyle aka pulling top numbers\r\n\r\nPlease describe your rotation/priority as the class you are applying for.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nDo you use power auras / tell me when / or weakauras?\r\n\r\n I use weakauras\r\n\r\nWhat raiding addons do you use?\r\n\r\ndbm/recount/weakauras\r\n\r\nWhat makes you a better (insert spec/class )? \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n My availability is 3 nights a week 9:00 servertime or later.\r\n\r\n General Questions\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n\r\nDuring progression, we will wipe a lot attempting new bosses. Will you be able to handle this? How will you react to this?\r\n\r\n\r\nAre you willing to help contribute to raiding utilities such as gems, herbs, food, etc? (This answer will not be held against you, but, will benefit you)\r\nI have no probs helping my raid team out in any way i can, just let me know\r\n\r\nCan you maintain %90 attendance?

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Never
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Never
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Outer Heaven Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: