Game: World of Warcraft
Server: US - Stormrage
Level: 90
Faction: Alliance
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

First, read the following:\r\nhttp://outerheaven.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35101505&%3bgid=356250#35101505\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n Answer the following questions with as much \r\n detail as possible, the more detail, \r\n the better the application. \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n \r\nWoW Armory Link :\r\n\r\nWorld of Logs Link (if you don\'t have one, explain why) :\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Hockeyknight/advanced You\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhat is your real id / battletag?\r\n\r\n Hockeyknight\r\n\r\nCan you take constructive criticism? If someone does offer constructive criticism, how do you take it?\r\n\r\n Yes very well, Im a PM for Cisco Systems so i understand it. All is welcome!\r\n\r\nWhat is your guild history? Were you ever a raid leader, officer, or GM?\r\n\r\nI Ran a guild during Lynch. However i don\'t have the time to give a guild what it deserves from a leader. \r\n \r\n\r\nWhy did you leave your last guild?\r\n\r\nJust got back after 3 Year layoff so no guild history lately, However I\'m a Loyal person that doesn\'t want to bounce around.\r\n\r\nWhat is your raiding history?\r\n\r\n Most all from Lynch King Days, Since I Have been back I\'ve completed LFR all, and some flex and a few Norm\'s all in less than 3 weeks. I Have went from 85-90 in that same time and im just about done with Legendary back quest waiting on my 3K Valor. \r\n\r\nWhat are your goals on WoW?\r\n\r\n WOw loading ??? Well like i have spoken about the team aspect of the guild is one of my favorite parts of WOW, I love seeing growth and progression with same bunch of Ladies and Gents, Its very rewarding to finally make that kill after 25 wipes and endless frustration, That is what i love about the Game the sense of accomplishment after you finally get that SOB.\r\n\r\nWhy would you like to join Outer Heaven?\r\n\r\nJust looking to grow with a Adult guild and Progress. Like i stated Have been away for 3 years now but was a hard core raider during Lynch King Days. I work hard at knowing the fights and i like any constructive criticism to help me grow. I\'m looking for a family to head into the new expansion pack and i feel as if i have allot to offer as well. I love to help people and see them advance as well. I\'m a Pm for Cisco Systems so i like the managing part and seeing things get done. And by looking at your raids you guys and gals really know what you are doing and that\'s important to me as well.\r\n \r\n\r\nWhy does Outer Heaven want you?\r\n\r\nI love helping people in any way i can, i think i would be a valuable and loyal member to your Guild. I will be a great raider i just need time to catch up. I have an Awesome custom built rig and super fast connection speed i don\'t DC and i learn quick. I will do whatever is asked of me, well up to a certain point things after start costing money I\'m not talking wow gold. \r\n\r\nIn Short i study the Game allot there is endless information out there and anyone that fails to use that information is just lazy. I am Very busy but i will have time to be active and will make most of all raids .\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n Your Character\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nAre you a keyboard turner or a mouse mover?\r\n\r\n LOL use to be Macro king but with DK frost very few Macros are needed so im a mouse mover now either way the way frost DK plays now its easy peasy. \r\n\r\nWhat is your main spec? What is your off-spec? Would you be comfortable playing another spec/role (if applicable)?\r\n\r\n Frost DK OH or DW\r\n\r\nHow long have you played your class? Spec? \r\n\r\n Ive played a DK for my Main since day 1 when they came out. It has been my main ever since\r\n Like ive spoke about in the App my experance is all from 3 years ago and the past few weeks I have completed all the LFR and some reg 25 mans. Ive went from 85-90. Im a great raider i just have to get caught back up. I\'m actually surprised how easy (non-Heroics) how easy the Raids are on now.\r\n\r\nWhere do you go to get information about your class?\r\n\r\nI follow Elitist Jerks and others and study DPS reports to maximize my Toons ability\'s. Im just back after a 3 Year Layoff from the Game back 2 weeks now went from 85-90 Gear lvl 520 now and completed all the LFG Raids and some Flex. I was a hard core raider during Lynch King days. If your not using all the information available to one self than that is just a complete Fail. \r\n \r\n\r\nPlease describe your rotation/priority as the class you are applying for.\r\n\r\n 2H Priority\r\n\r\nSoul Reaper when target below 35%\r\nObliterate when Killing Machine is procced and both diseases are on the target\r\nDiseases\r\nObliterate When any runes are capped\r\nFrost Strike if RP capped\r\nHowling Blast if Rime procced\r\nFrost Strike\r\nObliterate\r\nHorn of Winter\r\n\r\nUnlike DW, 2H will not use single Frost or Death runes on Howling Blast. I save them until another rune is available to Obliterate with. Then Fill any remaining downtime with Horn of Winter.\r\n\r\n\r\nDW Priority\r\n\r\nBlood Tap if you have 11 or more stacks of blood charge\r\nFrost Strike if Killing Machine is procced, or if RP is 89 or higher\r\nHowling Blastwith both frost or both death off cooldown\r\nSoul Reaper when target below 35%\r\nPlague Strike if one Unholy Rune is off cooldown and blood plague is down/nearly down\r\nHowling Blast if Rime procced\r\nFrost Strikeif RP is 77 or higher\r\nObliterate when 1 or more Unholy Runes are off cooldown and killing machine is down\r\nHowling Blast\r\nBlood Tap\r\nFrost Strikeif RP is 40 or higher\r\nHorn of Winter\r\nPlague Leech\r\nEmpower Rune Weapon\r\n\r\nDon\'t let blood charges cap!\r\nDW in Mists plays similar to how “Masterfrost" did at the end of Cataclysm. This is due to the large emphasis on frost damage and mastery thanks to the Threat of Thassarian skill. This means spending Runic Power on Frost Strike, with killing machine up, is the top priority when possible. After that, you want to avoid wasting runic power, so I try not to let it cap at 100. You also don\'t want runes to cap (unholy not as important as frost and death), so I use howling blast to use those up.\r\n\r\n\r\nDo you use power auras / tell me when / or weakauras?\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhat raiding addons do you use?\r\n\r\nBig Boss Modes, recount, DK spell Flash, Rune manager few more\r\n\r\nWhat makes you a better (insert spec/class )? \r\n\r\n\r\nFrost DK\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n General Questions\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n\r\nDuring progression, we will wipe a lot attempting new bosses. Will you be able to handle this? How will you react to this?\r\n\r\nBring it on that is how we lean\r\n\r\n\r\nAre you willing to help contribute to raiding utilities such as gems, herbs, food, etc? (This answer will not be held against you, but, will benefit you)\r\n\r\nYes have plenty to offer\r\n\r\n\r\nCan you maintain %90 attendance? YES

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Outer Heaven Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: