Game: World of Warcraft
Server: US - Stormrage
Level: 90
Faction: Alliance
Race: Dwarf
Class: Shaman

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

First, read the following:\r\nhttp://outerheaven.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35101505&%3bgid=356250#35101505\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n Answer the following questions with as much \r\n detail as possible, the more detail, \r\n the better the application. \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n \r\nWoW Armory Link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Shocknprock/simple\r\n\r\nWorld of Logs Link (if you don\'t have one, explain why) : I took a long time off from WOW and just came back a few weeks ago and don\'t have any logs except for a few flex logs which can be found on my character on wow heroes http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kbgu5pbuw1ixvjc8/ \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n You\r\n\r\n \r\nbrad grant\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhat is your real id / battletag? electro#1130\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nCan you take constructive criticism? If someone does offer constructive criticism, how do you take it? If it is meant to be constructive that\'s fine I have pretty thick skin.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhat is your guild history? Were you ever a raid leader, officer, or GM? Very limited Guild history in fact I can\'t remember the last time I was in a guild which is probably over 5 or 6 months ago.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhy did you leave your last guild? The Guild broke up if I remember correctly.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhat is your raiding history? MSV normal 6/6 MSV heroic 3/6 HOF 4/6 normal TOES 4/4 normal TOT 7/12 SOO 14/14 normal 11/14 heroic\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhat are your goals on WoW? My first goal for WOW is to enjoy my time playing the game ,I work alot and I value my free time and like to do things I enjoy.I want to be the best player I possibly can by reading up on my class and experimenting with builds. \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhy would you like to join Outer Heaven? Your guild is in need of rdps and we are close in progression and I think I would make a good fit.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhy does Outer Heaven want you?I am competitive but also understanding ,I am very easy going and enjoy life and always bring a positive attitude wherever I go and whatever I do.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n Your Character\r\n\r\n \r\nShocknProck\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nAre you a keyboard turner or a mouse mover? No\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhat is your main spec? What is your off-spec? Would you be comfortable playing another spec/role (if applicable)? 572 Elemental and 570 Resto and 560 Enhance and yes I would be comfortable.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nHow long have you played your class? Spec? For roughly 1 year now ,its the only character and class I play.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhere do you go to get information about your class?Noxxic and Icy Veins\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nPlease describe your rotation/priority as the class you are applying for.For single target as a Elemental Shaman I pop my fire ele and potion 2 secs before the start and always start off with a lightning bolt followed by unleash elements then Lava Burst then flameshock then Ascendance and spam Lava Burst. My priority is to always hit my Lava procs and Lava Burst when its available and to keep my flameshock up and searing totem when my fire ele is not up.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nDo you use power auras / tell me when / or weakauras? No\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhat raiding addons do you use?DBM,TIDY PLATES,ELV UI.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nWhat makes you a better (insert spec/class )? \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n General Questions\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n\r\nDuring progression, we will wipe a lot attempting new bosses. Will you be able to handle this? How will you react to this? Wiping is nothing new to me in heroics I think if you cant handle it your probably playing the wrong game.\r\n\r\n\r\nAre you willing to help contribute to raiding utilities such as gems, herbs, food, etc? (This answer will not be held against you, but, will benefit you) Sure\r\n\r\n\r\nCan you maintain %90 attendance? Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 1x a Month
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Outer Heaven Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: