Game: World of Warcraft
Server: US - Stormrage
Level: 90
Faction: Alliance
Race: Dwarf
Class: Shaman

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

First, read the following:\r\nhttp://outerheaven.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35101505&%3bgid=356250#35101505\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n Answer the following questions with as much \r\n detail as possible, the more detail, \r\n the better the application. \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n \r\nWoW Armory Link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Caten/advanced\r\n\r\nWorld of Logs Link (if you don\'t have one, explain why) : http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-kpmwmbgt76au33cy/\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n You\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWhat is your real id / battletag?\r\n\r\ndares#1736\r\n\r\nCan you take constructive criticism? If someone does offer constructive criticism, how do you take it?\r\n\r\ni can take constructive criticism and im always looking to improve my performance. i enjoy discussing different nuances of my class and going into the small details.\r\n\r\nWhat is your guild history? Were you ever a raid leader, officer, or GM?\r\nI did raid lead for a guild during the end of DS and start of MoP but the guild fell apart a short time after transferring here. i then joined the guild Furniture That Kills but i left with most of the raiders to the guild Rated M when the GM stopped showing up to raids after getting a garrosh kill and didnt even bother to try to make up an excuse anymore. i left Rated M because there was a whole lot of drama going on because 1 of their officers wanted to take the guild away from the current GM i then joined crossfade which is the guild im in now.\r\n \r\n\r\nWhy did you leave your last guild?\r\n\r\ni want to raid heroics and do well in them. I didnt see that happening there.\r\n\r\nWhat is your raiding history?\r\n\r\ni have been raiding off and on since mid WotLK i raided some in ToC i raided for all of ICC and then didnt raid until dragon soul because of computer issues at first and then i went on break. i came back torwards then end of DS and ended up full clearing heroic DS a couple days before the MoP patch. i didnt get to far in raiding in 5.0 and 5.1 because i was in a guild with friends on a dead server for most of that time. i transfered over to stormrage right at the end of 5.1. i cleared ToT and did a couple heroic bosses in 5.2-5.3 this was mainly with PUGs though. i then took a couple month break a couple weeks into SoO because the guild i was in then fell apart and i came back around december and am now 14/14 reg and looking for heroics. \r\n\r\nWhat are your goals on WoW?\r\n\r\nto have fun. when it comes down to it this is a game and im not making money off of it so if i dont enjoy it there is no point in playing. that having been said my main source of enjoyment in WoW is raiding and i would like to clear 14/14 heroic this tier. \r\n\r\nWhy would you like to join Outer Heaven?\r\n\r\ni have heard good things about this guild from a friend who is in here and you guys seem like you have a solid heroic team. i HATE having to leave guilds so im looking for a team that i can stay with for awhile. \r\n\r\nWhy does Outer Heaven want you?\r\n\r\nIm a good raider and pick up mechanics fairly quickly. im willing to look up the fights before the raid time and i dont cause drama.\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n Your Character\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nAre you a keyboard turner or a mouse mover?\r\n\r\nmouse mover \r\n\r\nWhat is your main spec? What is your off-spec? Would you be comfortable playing another spec/role (if applicable)?\r\n\r\nmy main spec is elemental and my OS is resto. im pretty good at resto also cause it was my MS for a couple patches so im willing to switch to it if thats what the raid needs. \r\n\r\nHow long have you played your class? Spec? \r\n\r\ni only started playing this toon as a raider during 5.1 my main was a blood DK from WotLK till then. i was resto from 5.1 till about halfway through ToT which is when i switched to elemental. \r\n\r\nWhere do you go to get information about your class?\r\n\r\ni mainly look at the guide on the WoW forums which is written by one of the top shamans in the world i also look at totemspot which is written by the same person and some other top shamans. occasionally i will look at icy-veins just to see what they are saying but i always take what they say with a grain of salt cause they tend to not get into the nitty gritty details and like to make generalizations. i also frequently use simcraft to see what my current stat weights are. \r\n\r\nPlease describe your rotation/priority as the class you are applying for.\r\n\r\ntop priority is to keep flame shock on the boss at all times next is lava burst then elementatl blast earth shock if fulmination is at 7 stacks then searing totem then lightning bolt. if im using unleashed fury instead of elemental blast then unleash elements actually is done before lava burst because it gives it a 30% buff to the next one. if there are 2-3 targets then i just substitute chain lightning instead of lightning bolt. any more than that and i just spam chain lightning unless there is a priority target.\r\n\r\nDo you use power auras / tell me when / or weakauras?\r\n\r\ni have it i have been experimenting with it for my ele spec but most of the time i find it to be more of a distraction than a help. it is something that im working on though \r\n\r\nWhat raiding addons do you use?\r\n\r\ndbm, recount, and tidy plates\r\n\r\nWhat makes you a better (insert spec/class )? \r\n\r\ni look up and understand how the mechanics of my class work and interact with each other. i dont just blindly look up a rotation and stat priority and follow it.\r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n General Questions\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n--------------------------------------------------------------\r\n\r\n\r\nDuring progression, we will wipe a lot attempting new bosses. Will you be able to handle this? How will you react to this?\r\nim can handle that i have no problems with wiping as long as people try to improve.\r\n\r\nAre you willing to help contribute to raiding utilities such as gems, herbs, food, etc? (This answer will not be held against you, but, will benefit you)\r\nyes\r\n\r\nCan you maintain %90 attendance? yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Outer Heaven Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: